As a favor, Pebbles promises to look after Uncle Hatrock's ranch while he is away on vacation. However, she mistakenly hires cattle rustlers who rob her uncle of his prized long-hornasauruses.
- Pebbles Flintstone
- Bamm-Bamm Rubble
- Moonrock Crater
- Wiggy Rockstone
- Penny Pillar
- Fred Flintstone
- Barney Rubble
- Wilma Flintstone
- Betty Rubble
- Tex Hardrock (last appearance)
- Gold Bar H Ranch (only appearance)
- Stone Gap (first appearance)
- Stage Depot (first appearance)
- Palace Hotel (first appearance)
- Stone Gap Soda Parlor (first appearance)
- Cactus disguises (only appearance)
- Bamm-Bamm's cave buggy
- Uncle Tex's limousine (last appearance)
|Sally Struthers||Pebbles Flintstone|
|Jay North||Bamm-Bamm Rubble|
|Lennie Weinrib||Moonrock Crater|
|Gay Autterson|| Wiggy Rockstone|
|Mitzi McCall||Penny Pillar|
|Alan Reed||Fred Flintstone|
|Mel Blanc|| Barney Rubble|
|Jean Vander Pyl||Wilma Flintstone|
|John Stephenson|| Tex Hardrock|
- For this time in this episode, Tex Hardrock was once known as Uncle Hatrock, as the uncle-in-law and a one-time character.
- Stone Gap could be seen again in the episode, "High Noon at Bedrock Pass" from The Flintstone Comedy Hour.
|Episodes of The Pebbles and Bamm-Bamm Show|
|"Gridiron Girl Trouble" • "Putty in Her Hands" • "Frog for a Day" • "The Golden Voice" • "Daddy's Little Helper" • "Focus Foolery" • "Pebbles' Big Boast" • "The Grand Prix Pebbles" • "The Terrible Snorkosaurus" • "Schleprock's New Image" • "Coach Pebbles" • "No Cash and Carry" • "Wooly the Great" • "Mayor May Not" • "They Went That Away" • "The Birthday Present"|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.