"The Ghost Sitters" is the third segment of the first episode of the first season of The Flintstone Comedy Show (known as Flintstone Frolics), a spin-off of the original series, The Flintstones. It premiered and aired on November 22, 1980.
Pebbles brings Dino and Bamm-Bamm with her to babysit Mrs. Goldnugget's son, Bratrock. The child leads them all on a merry chase, even assuming the guise of a ghost, Big Bronto Billy.
- Pebbles Flintstone
- Bamm-Bamm Rubble
- Mr. Goldnugget (only mentioned)
- Mrs. Goldnugget (only appearance)
- Big Bronto Billy (only appearance)
- Bratrock (only appearance)
- Rottenrock Road (only appearance)
- Bratrock House (only appearance)
- Bratrock's train (only appearance)
|Russi Taylor||Pebbles Flintstone|
|Michael Sheehan||Bamm-Bamm Rubble|
|Jean Vander Pyl||Mrs. Goldnugget|
|John Stephenson||Big Bronto Billy|