Wind-Up Wilma is a 1981 animated television special and the third of The Flintstone Special limited-run prime time revival of the original series, The Flintstones produced by Hanna-Barbera Productions which premiered on NBC on October 4, 1981.
Wilma is a celebrity when she gets a shot at the big leagues and becomes a pitcher for the Bedrock Dodgers after nailing a couple of robbers with a melon at a grocery store; however, she and Fred argue over her ambition to pitch for the team because Fred thinks a woman's place is in the home.
- Henry Corden - Fred Flintstone
- Mel Blanc - Barney Rubble and Dino
- Jean Vander Pyl - Wilma and Pebbles Flintstone
- Gay Autterson - Betty Rubble and Belinda
- John Stephenson - Frank Frankenstone
- Julie McWhirter - Hidea Frankenstone
- Jim MacGeorge - Stubby Frankenstone and Cop
- Don Messick - Announcer
- Joe Baker - Mean, Checker
- Paul Winchell - Umpire, Thief and Reporter #1
- Frank Welker - Finrock
On October 9, 2012, Warner Archive released Wind-Up Wilma on DVD in region 1 as part of their Hanna-Barbera Classics Collection, in a release entitled The Flintstones Prime-Time Specials Collection: Volume 2. This is a Manufacture-on-Demand (MOD) release, available exclusively through Warner's online store and Amazon.