Jogging Fever is a 1981 animated television special and the fourth and final of The Flintstone Special limited-run prime time revival of the original series, The Flintstones produced by Hanna-Barbera Productions which premiered on NBC on October 11, 1981.
After failing his annual physical, Fred wants to prove to everyone (including his boss Mr. Slate) that he is in shape, so he decides to become the first citizen of Bedrock to enter the Rockstone Marathon and is a local celebrity.
- Henry Corden - Fred Flintstone
- Mel Blanc - Barney Rubble, Turtle and Dino
- Jean Vander Pyl - Wilma and Pebbles Flintstone
- Gay Autterson - Betty Rubble
- John Stephenson - Frank Frankenstone and Mr. Slate
- Frank Welker - Creepy and Announcer
- Wayne Morton - Additional Voices
On October 9, 2012, Warner Archive released Jogging Fever on DVD in region 1 as part of their Hanna–Barbera Classics Collection, in a release entitled The Flintstones Prime-Time Specials Collection: Volume 2. It was a Manufacture-on-Demand release, available exclusively through Warner's online store and Amazon.
- Jogging Fever was animated at Filman, an animation studio in Madrid, Spain (headed by Carlos Alfonso and Juan Pina) who did a lot of animation work for Hanna-Barbera between the early 1970s through the mid-1980s.