There are rules and codes of conduct to be followed by visitors and editors of The Flintstones. If you're new to this fandom, please study this carefully and you'll be a big help to this wiki.
- Swearing is not allowed on this site even if it is censored.
- Do not insult/harass other users.
- Do not vandalize article pages. Continued vandalism will result in a indefinite block/ban. Longer periods of time will be given to those whose vandalism is more serious.
- Do not ask for Sysop (Administrative) status on the Wiki, it will not be given to you. If there is a large amount of vandalism that needs reverting, you may request Rollback status instead.
- No offensive articles with sexual implication, suggestive themes, vulgar language, or racist remarks.
- Do not make pointless articles. If you see one, attach the Request for Deletion tag on the article.
- Please respect neutrality.
- Respect other users. Personal attacks are not acceptable in any form.
- Refrain from fighting and causing "edit wars" on articles. It is considered edit warring if someone were to make or undo the same edit more than three times in a twenty-four hour period. If such conflict should occur, the proper steps to be taken in this scenario should be for those users along with others to have a respectful discussion on the article's talk page. The convention is for the article to be left as it was prior to the disputed edit, representing the last accepted revision, until an overall consensus is reached.
- No advertising on articles.
- Images of fan-art are NOT allowed, except for user pages and blog posts! Any of these will be deleted.
- No moving .GIFs allowed.
- They must be in good and high quality.
- Any image must have a name specific to what the image is about, not keeping the "vicsnap" or "Screen Shot" title it came with when taking it.
- Admins can change the name of or delete any image.
- Any image that's not in an infobox must be either on the left or right.
- The only videos allowed in articles are trailers and songs.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.