The Flintstones' New Neighbors is a 1980 animated television special and the first of The Flintstone Special limited-run prime time revival of the original series, The Flintstones produced by Hanna-Barbera Productions which premiered on NBC on September 26, 1980.
- Henry Corden - Fred Flintstone
- Mel Blanc - Barney Rubble and Dino
- Jean Vander Pyl - Wilma Flintstone, Pebbles Flintstone
- Gay Autterson - Betty Rubble
- Don Messick - Bamm-Bamm Rubble
- John Stephenson - Frank Frankenstone
- Patricia Parris - Oblivia Frankenstone
- Jim MacGeorge - Stubby Frankenstone
- Julie McWhirter - Hidea Frankenstone
- Frank Welker - Creepy, Mother Pterodactyl
The Flintstones' New Neighbors was included as a bonus episode on the 1989 VHS release of The Flintstones Meet Rockula and Frankenstone.
On October 9, 2012, Warner Archive released The Flintstones' New Neighbors on DVD in region 1 as part of their Hanna–Barbera Classics Collection, in a release entitled The Flintstones Prime-Time Specials Collection: Volume 2. It was a Manufacture-on-Demand release, available exclusively through Warner's online store and Amazon.
- The Flintstones' New Neighbors was nominated for Outstanding Individual Achievement - Animated Programming at the 33rd Primetime Emmy Awards in 1981.
- The Flintstones' New Neighbors was animated at Filman, an animation studio in Madrid, Spain (headed by Carlos Alfonso and Juan Pina) who did a lot of animation work for Hanna-Barbera between the early 1970s through the mid-1980s. This would explain why, artistically, the backgrounds in this special look very much like pencil and charcoal drawings, very different from the original series and its spin-offs.
- A friendship develops between the Flintstones and the Frankenstones, not unlike the rivalry that would be depicted later between Fred and Frank on The Flintstone Comedy Show. This version of the Frankenstones continued to appear throughout the run of the specials.