The Flintstone Primetime Specials (onscreen title: The Flintstone Special) is a four-episode limited-run prime time television revival of the original series, The Flintstones produced by Hanna-Barbera Productions which aired on NBC from September 26, 1980 to October 11, 1981.
List of specials
|1||"The Flintstones' New Neighbors"||September 26, 1980|
|2||"The Flintstones: Fred's Final Fling"||November 7, 1980|
|3||"The Flintstones: Wind-Up Wilma"||October 4, 1981|
|4||"The Flintstones: Jogging Fever"||October 11, 1981|
- Henry Corden - Fred Flintstone
- Mel Blanc - Barney Rubble, Dino
- Jean Vander Pyl - Wilma Flintstone, Pebbles Flintstone
- Gay Autterson - Betty Rubble
- Don Messick - Bamm-Bamm Rubble
- John Stephenson - Frank Frankenstone, Mr. Slate
- Pat Parris - Oblivia Frankenstone
- Jim MacGeorge - Stubby Frankenstone
- Julie McWhirter - Hidea Frankenstone
The Flintstones' New Neighbors and Jogging Fever were animated at Filman, an animation studio in Madrid, Spain (headed by Carlos Alfonso and Juan Pina) who did a lot of animation work for Hanna-Barbera between the early 1970s through the mid-1980s. This would explain why, artistically, the backgrounds in some of these specials look very much like pencil and charcoal drawings, very different from the original series and its spin-offs.
All specials utilized an inferior laugh track created by the studio, the last production to do so.