The Flintstone Funnies is a 30-minute Saturday morning animated package show produced by Hanna-Barbera which aired on NBC from September 18, 1982 to September 8, 1984. This is also the final incarnation of the original series, The Flintstones that premiered on NBC.
The series consisted of repackaged reruns of the six segments from The Flintstone Comedy Show (two and/or three segments aired per half-hour episode). The segments included The Flintstone Family Adventures, Bedrock Cops, Pebbles, Dino and Bamm-Bamm, Captain Caveman, Dino and Cavemouse and The Frankenstones.
For episode titles and synopsis, see The Flintstone Comedy Show episode list.
- Gay Autterson – Betty Rubble, Wiggy Rockstone
- Mel Blanc – Barney Rubble, Captain Caveman, Dino
- Henry Corden – Fred Flintstone
- Ruta Lee – Hidea Frankenstone
- Kenneth Mars – Lou Granite
- Mitzi McCall – Penny Pillar
- Don Messick – Schleprock
- Charles Nelson Reilly – Frank Frankenstone
- Paul Reubens – Freaky Frankenstone
- Zelda Rubinstein – Atrocia Frankenstone
- Michael Sheehan – Bamm-Bamm Rubble
- John Stephenson – Mr. Slate
- Russi Taylor – Pebbles Flintstone, Cavemouse
- Jean Vander Pyl – Wilma Flintstone
- Lennie Weinrib – Moonrock Crater, Sergeant Boulder
- Frank Welker – Shmoo, Rockjaw