"The Curse of Tutrockamen" is the third segment of the eighth episode of the first season and the fifty-second overall segment of The Flintstone Comedy Show (known as Flintstone Frolics), a spin-off of the original series, The Flintstones. It aired on January 10, 1981.
- Pebbles Flintstone
- Bamm-Bamm Rubble
- Dr. Digby Spade (only appearance, no lines)
- Mummy (only appearance)
- Bedrock Museum
- Tutrockamen's Solid Gold Funeral Mask (only appearance)
- Mummy case (only appearance)
- Bamm-Bamm's cave buggy
- Chariot (only appearance)
|Russi Taylor|| Pebbles Flintstone|
|Michael Sheehan||Bamm-Bamm Rubble|
- Tutrockamen is a spoof of the King Tutankhamen (known as King Tut).