"Physical Fitness Fred" is the third episode of the second season and the thirteenth overall episode of The New Fred and Barney Show, a spin-off of the original series, The Flintstones. It aired on September 22, 1979.
Jealous of Wilma and Betty's attraction to famous Hollyrock star Clark Gravel, Fred goes all out in a training regimen to get himself in shape in order to impress his wife.
- Fred Flintstone
- Wilma Flintstone
- Barney Rubble
- Betty Rubble
- Clark Gravel (only appearance, no lines)
- Dr. Boulder (only appearance)
- Director (only appearance)
- Flintstone home
- Rubble home
- Main Street
- Sporting Goods store (only appearance)
- Dr. Boulder's office (only appearance)
- Bedrock Theater
- Miracle Pictures
- Pickle jar (only appearance)
- Exercise bike (only appearance)
- Yoga Made Easy book (only appearance)
- Sporting Goods truck (only appearance)
- Clark Gravel's limousine (only appearance)
|Henry Corden||Fred Flintstone|
|Jean Vander Pyl||Wilma Flintstone|
|Mel Blanc||Barney Rubble|
|Gay Autterson||Betty Rubble|
|John Stephenson|| Dr. Boulder|
- Clark Gravel is a spoof of Clark Gable.
|Episodes of The New Fred and Barney Show|
| Season 1: "Sand-Witch" • "Haunted Inheritance" • "Roughin' It" • "C.B. Buddies" • "Bedrock Rocks" • "Blood Brothers" • "Barney's Chickens" • "The Butler Did It... and Did It Better" • "It's Not Their Bag" • "Barney's Luck" |
Season 2: "Stone Age Werewolf" • "Fred and Barney Meet the Frankenstones" • "Physical Fitness Fred" • "Moonlighters" • "Fred Goes to the Houndasaurs" • "The Bad Luck Genie" • "Dinosaur Country Safari"