"In Tune with Terror" is the third segment of the seventh episode of the first season and the forty-firth overall segment of The Flintstone Comedy Show (known as Flintstone Frolics), a spin-off of the original series, The Flintstones. It aired on January 3, 1981.
Pebbles and her friends discover the reason for the strange disappearance of a recording studio's star singer. Disguising himself as K.B. Terror, jealous rival singer Englechert Humperfink kidnapped the star and stole his new hit song, hoping to win the Grammy Rock Award himself. Instead, Humperfink receives a "vacation" in the Bedrock jail.
- Pebbles Flintstone
- Bamm-Bamm Rubble
- Glenn Granite (only appearance)
- Englechert Humperfink (only appearance)
- Sergeant Boulder
- Wiggy Rockstone (no lines)
- Moonrock Crater (no lines)
- Bedrock High School (last appearance)
- Rockadelic Recording Studio (only appearance)
|Russi Taylor||Pebbles Flintstone|
|Michael Sheehan||Bamm-Bamm Rubble|
|Lennie Weinrib||Sergeant Boulder|
- The Grammy Rock Awards is a spoof of the Grammy Awards.