"Fred vs. the Energy Crisis" is the first segment of the second episode of the first season and the one hundred and thirteenth overall segment of the seventeenth overall episode of The Flintstone Comedy Show (known as Flintstone Frolics), a spin-off of the original series, The Flintstones. It aired on October 17, 1981.
Fred believes that he's solved the energy crisis with his invention of a hot tub heated by wind power. Unfortunately, a storm causes the tub to overflow Bedrock's streets.
- Flintstone home
- Daily Granite
- Bedrock Printing Plant (only appearance)
- Bedrock Convention Center (only appearance)
- Architect's desk (only appearance)
- Solar energy lens (only appearance)
- Flintstone Rockuzzi (only appearance)
- Bedrock Daily Granite news-slab
|Henry Corden||Fred Flintstone|
|Jean Vander Pyl||Wilma Flintstone|
|Mel Blanc||Barney Rubble|
|Gay Autterson||Betty Rubble|