Fred and Barney Meet the Shmoo is a 90-minute Saturday morning animated package show and a spin-off of the original series, The Flintstones produced by Hanna-Barbera which aired on NBC from December 8, 1979 to November 15, 1980.
- Main article: The New Fred and Barney Show
- Henry Corden – Fred Flintstone
- Jean Vander Pyl – Wilma Flintstone, Pebbles Flintstone
- Mel Blanc – Barney Rubble and Dino
- Gay Autterson – Betty Rubble
- Don Messick – Bamm-Bamm Rubble
- John Stephenson – Mr. Slate
- The show was a repackaging of old episodes of The New Fred and Barney Show and The Thing segments (originally broadcast as Fred and Barney Meet the Thing) combined with episodes of The New Shmoo.
- Despite the show's title, the segments remained separate and did not crossover with one another. The characters of Fred Flintstone, Barney Rubble, the Thing and Shmoo were only featured together in brief bumpers between segments, and the original half-hour episodes of The New Shmoo were now split into two-parters, allowing more mingling and mixing of the program's individual segments. In 1980, the Shmoo joined Fred and Barney as part-time police officers on the Bedrock Cops segment of The Flintstone Comedy Show.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.