"Fred & Barney Meet the Frankenstones" is the second episode of the second season and the eleventh overall episode of The New Fred and Barney Show, a spin-off of the original series, The Flintstones. It aired on September 15, 1979.
After Fred and Barney are loaded with household chores, Fred sees an ad for a new Deadrock Arms Condorstonium Spa and decides to check it out with Barney, only for them to discover that it is a rather haunted establishment run by Frank Frankenstone and his family.
- Fred Flintstone
- Wilma Flintstone
- Barney Rubble
- Betty Rubble
- Frank Frankenstone (first appearance)
- Hidea Frankenstone (first appearance)
- Atrocia Frankenstone (first appearance)
- Stubby Frankenstone (first appearance)
- Iggy (only appearance)
- The Three-in-One Trio (only appearance)
- Creepella Gruesome (last appearance)
- Weirdly Gruesome (last appearance)
- Count Rockula
- Deadrock Arms Condorstonium (only appearance)
- Condorstonium pamphlet (only appearance)
- Skull (only appearance)
- Sea Serpent
- Batasaurus (as Roast Batasaurus)
- Pterodactyl (as clothes hangers)
- Wheelbarrow (only appearance)
- Count Rockula makes an appearance in the episode.
- Creepella and Weirdly Gruesome were also known this and only time as the Ghoulstones.
|Episodes of The New Fred and Barney Show|
| Season 1: "Sand-Witch" • "Haunted Inheritance" • "Roughin' It" • "C.B. Buddies" • "Bedrock Rocks" • "Blood Brothers" • "Barney's Chickens" • "The Butler Did It... and Did It Better" • "It's Not Their Bag" • "Barney's Luck" |
Season 2: "Stone Age Werewolf" • "Fred and Barney Meet the Frankenstones" • "Physical Fitness Fred" • "Moonlighters" • "Fred Goes to the Houndasaurs" • "The Bad Luck Genie" • "Dinosaur Country Safari"